Sunday, January 28, 2018

Haywoode - Roses: Remixes & Rarities

I'm a big fan of British pop singer Haywoode, especially her album "Arrival" that was remastered and reissued by Cherry Pop Records a few years back. On March 30, the label is releasing a new compilation titled "Roses: Remixes & Rarities".

Included are rare versions of singles such as "Roses", "A Time Like This", "I'm Your Puppet" and the Stock Aitken Waterman produced "You'd Better Not Fool Around", plus previously unreleased tracks, B-sides and remixes from the vaults.

Pre-order your copy now from Amazon or Cherry Pop.

"Roses: Remixes & Rarities" tracklist - CD 1:

1. Roses (Michael Barbiero 12" Mix)
2. I Can't Let You Go (Detroit Extended Mix)
3. A Time Like This (Nick Martinelli 12" Mix)
4. I'm Your Puppet
5. Divided Love
6. Play With Boys
7. My Kind Of Hero
8. Take Me Up To Heaven
9. Slow Burn
10. You'd Better Not Fool Around (Original Mix)
11. Tease Me (Extended Version)
12. A Time Like This (Remix)
13. I Can't Let You Go (Thigh & Mighty Re-Mix)
14. Roses (Extended U.S. Remix)
15. I'm Your Puppet (Extended Version)

"Roses: Remixes & Rarities" tracklist - CD 2:

1. I Can't Let You Go (Original 7" Mix)
2. A Time Like This (Nick Martinelli 7" Mix)
3. Roses (U.S. 7" Remix)
4. Slow Burn (Extended Version)
5. My Kind Of Hero (Extended Version)
6. Take Me Up To Heaven (Extended Version)
7. A Time Like This (Extended Version Part 2)
8. I'm Your Puppet (12" Remix)
9. I Can't Let You Go (Detroit Dub Mix)
10. Roses (Dub Version)
11. A Time Like This (Dub)
12. You'd Better Not Fool Around (Instrumental)
13. I Can't Let You Go (Instrumental)
14. Haywoode Mega-Mix